* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Duration: 7 Days
Grade: Easy To Moderate
Max Altitude: 12,000Ft
Trekking Km: 44 Km
Trail Type: Round trail. The trek starts and ends at Sankri
Rail head: Dehradun is the nearest rail head to the base camp
Air Port: jolly grant airport Dehradun
Base Camp: Sankri (10 hrs drive from Dehradun)
Best Season: Round the year except monsoon. More snow in the winter months until April.
Snow: December to April
Services from: Dehradun to Dehradun
Food: Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
Stay: Guest house, Home stay, Camping
Total cost Rs 10999 / par parson
Note: On Day 7, you’ll reach Dehradun by 6 pm. You can book your travel any time after 8 pm.
Day 1: Dehradun to Sankri
Dehradun to Sankri
Day 2: Sankri to Pauni Garaat via Taluka
Sankri to Pauni Garaat via Taluka
Day 3: Pauni Garaat to Kalkattiyadhaar
Pauni Garaat to Kalkattiyadhaar
Day 4: Kalkattiyadhar to Har Ki Doon & back to Kalkattiyadhar
Kalkattiyadhar to Har Ki Doon & back to Kalkattiyadhar
Day 5: Kalkattiyadhar to Pauni Garaat via Osla
Kalkattiyadhar to Pauni Garaat via Osla
Day 6: Pauni Garaat to Sankri via Taluka
Pauni Garaat to Sankri via Taluka
Day 7: Sankri to Dehradun
Sankri to Dehradun
CP (Room + Breakfast)
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.