* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Difficulty : Moderate
Duration : 6 day 5 night
Max Altitude 12,500 ft
Total trek 20 km
Minimum age 10 years
Best time to visit : October to April
Pickup and drop : Dehradun to Dehradun
KEDARKNATHA : one of the finest summit climbs for Beginners
About the kedharkantha :
The kedharkantha trek is one of India’s most beautiful snow trek and is great for first timers to you’ll trek through open meadows with spectacular explore forests of pine trees that look just like a Christmas card , and stay at scenic campsite the highlight of this trip is he views from kedarkantha. But the sight of the frozen juda ka talab lake is stunning to
Totally trek cost Rs 9500 par parson
ALL ARE INCLUDING TRAVEL. FOOD . STAY. TREK GUIDE .
Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Sankri
Drive from Dehradun to Sankri
Day 2: Trek from sankri to juda ka takab
Trek from sankri to juda ka takab
Day 3: Trek from juda ka talab to kedarkantha Base .
Trek from juda ka talab to kedarkantha
Day 4: Trek from base to kedarkantha peak and back to base
Trek from base to kedarkantha peak and back to base
Day 5: Trek from kedarkantha base to sankri
Trek from kedarkantha base to sankri
Day 6: Drive back from sankri to Dehradun
Drive back from sankri to Dehradun
EP (No Meal)
* 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.